Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blame Game


Genesis 3:12-13 - The man said, "The woman you put here with me--she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."  Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"  The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

I am currently dealing with someone blaming me for everything.  EVERYTHING is all my fault and this individual makes a point to tell EVERYONE.  As you can see from the verses, that even since the beginning of the world, the blame was cast off onto someone else.  

Think about this though.  If someone does something bad to us.... we have a CHOICE.  We can choose to do the godly thing or the bad thing.  AND that choice can only be OUR responsibility.  Unless someone forces you by violence, then YOU and YOU alone shoulder the blame/responsibility for that choice.

So looking at this, I can choose to bash and belittle that individual or I can choose to heed the verse that says "For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad."  I can just let the truth come to light!  God will bring the truth forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment